Saturday, 23 September 2017

Mika tama suhde oikein on?

[23/9, 15:11] Virva Chido Mkz: I'm sorry, overdosed a bit again. Hard to be myself.
[23/9, 16:20] Assan: Shaa as much I wld want to help bt if u dose yoself I cant
[23/9, 16:21] Virva Chido Mkz: I know u can't with that. But its not helping me if u say so.

Just something else to do and think! I was waiting.
[23/9, 16:22] Virva Chido Mkz: I didn't choose to have things like this
[23/9, 16:24] Assan: Bt if u listen to me that wil me feel better also. U knw my situation
[23/9, 16:27] Virva Chido Mkz: Okay. I promise I try my best. I know. It's seems we are both in a quite hard situation. How did things end up being like this. It's just that u have your friends around you but I am mostly alone. Not saying that ur thing is easier, we both have to live on our bodies and minds.
[23/9, 16:28] Assan: That's it bt don't dose yoself
[23/9, 16:30] Virva Chido Mkz: Trust me, I try my best, I hate it but fighting alone feels so hard and then I lose it. I cry my pillow wet and I don't want to end up harming myself, but something just breaks it. I hate to be alone so much!!
[23/9, 16:30] Virva Chido Mkz: I wanted to get out for a walk today, but I couldn't open the door. And now I'm crying again.
[23/9, 16:32] Assan: Sry
[23/9, 16:36] Virva Chido Mkz: I just want to have a peaceful home! It can't be too much to ask.
[23/9, 16:45] Virva Chido Mkz: And I'd just like scream to get u here but I know it's not possible. Sigh.
[23/9, 16:50] Assan: I knw bt de behavior of dosing yoself makes me un comfotable
[23/9, 16:50] Virva Chido Mkz: So what am I suppose to do? I'm not drinking and killing the pain that way. Am I just suppose to wait?
[23/9, 16:52] Virva Chido Mkz: Would drinking be more accepted?
[23/9, 16:54] Virva Chido Mkz: That hurts me sometimes. To see the people I love to drink and trying to kill something inside them with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment