Sunday, 8 April 2018

Keskustelu

Anteeksi, tää tulee enkuks, kun helpompi kirjoittaa samalla kielellä millä keskustelu käyty.

Tapasin siis Assanin kaupoilla ja tää keskustelu on käyty siellä.

Me: How r u?

A: I'm ok. (Tyypilliset vastaukset).

Me: I'm not ok and you know it (näytän viiltelyarvet)

A: You know I don't want to see those as they make me feel bad

M Then reply on my messages.

A I don't know what and my own mind is full of too

M I understand, but at least sorry. At least something that I know I exist to you

A Sorry yes, but it's difficult.

M I understand it's difficult but you are my friend. It would be nice to hear something at least something. Let's not talk about that money issue now.

A I have my mind full too.

M But you could tell me! You can write

A It's difficult

M Okay I know it's not your thing but still

M You know I always walk by those cottages where we were on the first time

A Where (Se on unohtanu, mä en. :()

M There after Dulwich

M Look at how swollen I am, all because of those overdoses and such. Look at my hands? These are not my hands, those are not my feet, that is not my belly..

A I can see that

M Please talk to me, I know quite a lot what is going on in your life too.

A It's hard for me to talk

M Yes I understand but you could try to open up. I'm your friend.

A I know

M You have not asked me to come to see you either for a long time

A I've been busy

M I'm so tired that I can barely walk. (Laitoin käden sen olkapäälle).

A I have not seen him for 4 days

M Yea he enjoys fucking his girlfriend

A sometimes I avoid him, going here and there. (Se on sen velkarahan takia, koska O kysyis)

M I know he told

(Greeting people once in a while)

M You know I have alcohol in my back and I'm going to do exactly like you guys are doing here. Except that I'm alone.

A .....

M I'm your friend, you can talk to me!

M Just like in the car in Braeside once

A Yea sometimes I get those things of talking, but it's not usually like that.

M I know you have so much in your mind but like she's having plenty of boyfriends and she doesn't want you back.

A I don't care if she has or not, I don't care.

(Taatusti oikeesti välittää, ei sitä muuten vaivais niin moni asia)

M I better  be going before the talking starts.

A Yea

Ja lähtee.

No comments:

Post a Comment