[21:03, 3/5/2018] +263 77 499 8103: Can I have the phone back? You don't seem to earn it and I want to give it to someone who does.
[10:13, 3/6/2018] Assan: Hallo, things has been hard for me. I knw i owe you yo mny as soon as i get it i wil pay u. I feel ashemed fo this. I am very sry fo the inconvience. Pls forgive me. I asked Oxxe when u need the papers signed and he told all has been sorted out. Once again i am very sry
[11:52, 3/6/2018] +263 77 499 8103: things have not been sorted out where did he get that idea?????
[11:54, 3/6/2018] +263 77 499 8103: hard to forgive when im in trouble myself
[12:05, 3/6/2018] +263 77 499 8103: and who doesnt listen
[12:06, 3/6/2018] +263 77 499 8103: do u even understand the trouble i had when looking for those coins.
[12:06, 3/6/2018] +263 77 499 8103: i forget u
[12:06, 3/6/2018] +263 77 499 8103: u r nothing to me anymorr
No comments:
Post a Comment